Sunday, March 14, 2010

~thank you~

hi everybody.. a short update..
thx every1 whom voted for me for my photocontest which needed vote... n extra thx to those whom helped me in pulling extra stars..

my picture had won the 3rd prize for overall n the theme.. thou i did not get the 'red' one.. but i'm very very happy also.. hehe..

1st pic in this link is the pic that won the prizes

n here is the pic.. of my prizes..
IMG_2722
this is my 5million dollar eos-crumpler n A480

A480 given to parents.. for them to ss.. cos i have my own camua babea dee.. ^^
*i will telan lumix to ss*

** feels like a baby today.. its been a long time since i sleep with my parents.. some might think i am very attention seeking or maybe a pampered lord.. i am very independent ok!!.. but at times i need a break from being the decision maker, a strong person n etc.. stress n emotional feelings come together.. whatever it is.. i am still their baby :P so nice to sleep on their bed together again.. ^^

No comments: