Friday, March 20, 2009

~a short series~

jus handed digital imaging pictures and this short story is my product shoot.. potraits of jun,, my daughter... her previous story.. this time i create a slightly different story to make a series of product shooting to promote the flexibility of revoltech.. my target audiences are basically young adults.. *cut the crap..zzz*

showed lee su lotsa proposals.. some i din do cos no time to make the props.. some too time consuming which lee su say i'm trying to kill myself.. well i showed her some pics n she was fond with this but i did not print it
IMG_0556
lil jun trying to get her face that was stuck wif candies..
i like the lighting of this pics and also the colors.. thats y i share it here ^o^.. *candies belongs to JayJay*



lets move on to my series of pics....
IMG_1729
in front of the mirror to prepare for her day *assignment pic*

IMG_1683
there.. done wif her pretty make up.. ^^

IMG_1283
as jun leads a healthy lifestyle.. every morning she jog to the top of the hill for some fresh air

IMG_1334
holding her love letter under a light shine of rainbow...

IMG_1278
jun found some mandarin and welcome them with a big wide smile

IMG_1297
lying on her favorite with her lil love letter during sunset ^o^*assignment pic*

IMG_1609
jun do show dramatic face... at times she's an attention seeker.. =.= *assignment pic*
oh ya.. oso thx to some1 who come into studio help me to modify the lighting n hold the masking when i shoot.. teeheehee ^o^ss sendiri.. happy cos i like this pic.. dramatic emo lil jun jun...


**sadness occured wen i look back at some of these pics.. cos purposely go back hometown.. rain everyday,, i cant go to snap a nice pic of "penang cherry blossom"

IMG_1280
this pic was taken somewhere farlim.. 1st time go to that place..
the ground have lotsa pieces of glass.. pic was taken in a hurry.. as that place not so safe.. got banyak pekerja asing.. n i have limited space to stand.. any wrong step take.. i'll b in the sungai thean teik.. zzz.. i wish to go pisa there snap cos there nicer.. but rain whole sunday morning(after 10am) til evening.. wth...
**study week pls still have this cherry blossom for me to snap.. ^o^ *applying law of attraction**
**snapping jun.. on the ground i got my skin allergy.. bitten by dunno wat mites.. zzz...
**my leg still itch.. til now.. no joke.. dats y everday wear long pants T__T
**wish i have more time to post bout model pic>make-up, glamour and food.
**wish to post bout dogs too.. my lil precious n 2 other furballs namely charles and yahyah.. oh ya charles is back.. lost for more than a month.. now lil furball is back n soundly back home ^o^


^^as for now.. time to sleep.. i dun wan2 study for animation mid term... zzzz..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! u back pg ke? when? din hear u say ger?

cmei said...

i go back do assignment.. weekend only.. zzz.. so rush.. go back snap my sis pics.. she is my model for my assignment.. haha..u miss me alot ka??

K e L s said...

OMG!!! After a hubby and son...now u gt a new daughter????? Y i dunno u gt 1? Apalah, tak inform pun...anyway, c, told u d ma, u're a pro....so 'keng' la all d pics. Really speechless about it, ur daughter very cute (semua cintax2 saja...muahahahaha) and her mom very 'pro' la...CooL!

cmei said...

my daughter needs love ma.. apa semua cinta.. she jog to hill oso ma.. my daughter oso dramatic kan.. the last pic of her.. haha.. super like the last pic.. ada "feel".. btw thx for the compliment ^o^

Anonymous said...

ya lo... want u teach me snap pic... u so pro d...hehe...

cmei said...

lol.. okok.. will teach watever i know.. me not pro ler.. paise. hehe..

dawndawn said...

I like this batch....nice job..

cmei said...

thx dawn... glad u like this.. ^o^

dawndawn said...

I have came back N times for this post.

cmei said...

N times means apa??

DawnRaeAnn said...

ah boh, " n " times lorr, meant many times worrr, see I m here again

bobomei said...

hello cmei,i like ur "jun"
where i can buy it?
thanks

cmei said...

thx dawn..

bobomei.. u can get this revoltech in e@curve or toys shop which sells robots n gundam.. normally they do sell revoltech.. hehe