Sunday, March 29, 2009

~my pricey earth hour~

question 1: what to do during earth hour?
question 2: will u really off lights n fan?
question 3: can u stand 1 hour without using electricity?


b4 earth hour i chang toi kiok wif my sister aka david.. makan white porridge.. yeah right.. haha.. wif plenty of side dishes..
IMG_2262
our dinner ^o^
dishes consist of: salted fish, salted egg, century egg, pickled vege, super spicy cili padi long bean wif anchovies n markerel wif black beans

finish wif dinner, dav wash dishes i clean stove.. n yeah get my gear up n ready to face 1 hour without electricity..


now i will answer my own questions..
answer no.1: get ready my candles n oso lighter, off fan off lights.. oh ya.. i off msn n plurk too.. haha.. laptop was on but run on batt ^o^ so wat did i do to fill my precious lil 60minutes?? 1st get ready my gadget.. camua n hp.. called mom n talk.. after our chat.. i proceed to my lil project..

let me introduce u some1.. some1 new to my family..
lets welcome him with big mouth open.. a big grin
IMG_2268
his name is domokun.. behaviour is nasty n cheeky too

Picture 3
hak sei him.. suddenly firework popped out
he shouted *aaaa... siao*

Picture 4
domokun found a rose.. a dried 1..

IMG_2280
as cheeky as he is.. he planned to steal the rose

IMG_2282
he successfully got the rose.. *fireworks as celebration*

IMG_2288
domokun says hi to fung chan

IMG_2300
the cheeky ones will neva stop at a pitt.. he went further n met my dear leopea

IMG_2301
a romantic scene at my work space...
*david said this pic looks as if i'm praying T___T*

suddenly got sparks... weee~~

IMG_2311
i kinda like this lighting..
bare in mind.. its already past 930 only i on9 my plurk n msn ^o^..
dun wan2 on light cos i havent snap finish..

IMG_2312
suddenly feel abit sappy wif this lonely rose..
*another light source from kitchen.. cos ade almost 10, they on lights dee*

domokun found more roses.. he step step them.. wahahaha.. *told u he's nasty*

light on.. 1015pm++
becos of his nastiness n cheekiness he got himself on fire which after i on light only i realize..
poor him.. but this is a good remark.. my domokun got white dot on his lefty

anwer no.2: of cos i off my lights n fans.. pictures are my evidence n alibi.. if not how to maintain my candle light.. took only candle lighted pics.. 1st tot wan2 play light sculpture but found out i have no small torch light n k700i dead til cannot revoke.. so i jus play other stuff.. n who will say life is boring.. haha..

answer no.3: yeah i can survive a while.. dun too long please..

** tell me.. wat have u done during the 60minutes of darkness
**april only can upload pic to flickr.. cos fullhse..
**really dun like to upload pic thru blogger cos quality change more.. zzz last 2 pics and firework at my work space upload thru blogger.. quality degraded.. T__T
** do assignment... bye
**hot air balloon final post.. when??

6 comments:

maypp said...

Colourful Fung chan appear again....=) Luv ur fung chan la!! Romantic earth hour huh???

Angelene Tang said...

coolio love the incandescent lightings and omg!!! domo domo domooooo aaahhh
hahaaaa peipei creepy seemei has our pic pasted all over her 'workplace' aka the altar/shrine like her friend said it looks like she's praying

cmei said...

monique..i love it so much so everytime oso wil appear hehe... romantic for myself.. hehe..
sei angelene.. say i creepy.. cut ur head off.. haha.. then ur head wont b in the "altar".. haha.. lol.. i like my 1st domokun pic.. :D

SY said...

Yummy food.. hehe..cook for me la..when u come back to Pg. hahah.

cmei said...

lol.. ur hse do party then i can cook for u la :P.. hehe.. cooking is fun.. but i hate washing.. lalala~

SY said...

I don't mind washing.haha.