Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~i'm jus a kid~

last few days.. shud i jus say last sat my slipper.. the right side suddenly ripped off.. wth.. so i was stuck in old-town.. cant go to lecture.. at last david brought me extra slippers.. i threw the old ip zone slippers.. bye bye.. then sat night after hot air balloon fiesta i go hunt for a new pair of slippers.. err.. went to crocs.. think again.. then c tropicanna life got sales went for a peep.. but.. not my style.. n kinda pricey too..ok..

next day.. as v know crocs got sales.. v took this opportunity to get ourselves new pairs of slippers or sandals.. or watever.. ok.. midvalley.. most designs left size 4 or 8 or 9.. either too small or too big.. went to ikano.. still dun hv my size for that design.. i chose others then.. i choose the most basic.. well ok.. well.. babiness.. dun hv my size either.. all size 7-9..*fainted*

at last i went to a section which not my category.. kids department.. lol.. i found meself 2 pairs of sandals.. show off sikit my colors.. i know.. they r striking.. watever.. i like can dee..

IMG_2250
i'm jus a kid.. yeah... *made in china* haha..

IMG_2247
*her name is IB*

IMG_2258
i wonder wat happen if i wear out this way *teeheehee*

**overall advantage of getting kid's type.. cheaper by rm20.. haha..
**i buy 2 pairs cos 2nd pair got 30% discount
**official announcement>> I'M BROKE!!!
** oh ya.. i still wan2 share some hot air balloon pics b4 the final post bout it..

IMG_1828
fung che wif sun rays..
*i know i ss alot wif it.. but i'm the only 1 own this in that fiesta.. hahaha.. more pics of fung che.. next post*

IMG_2012
the balloon from previous post.. finally off the ground ^o^
i loves the clouds.. do u??

IMG_2051
i super like this colorful balloon ^o^

IMG_2057
sunset soon....

**to be continue.. more to come..
**upcoming next.. terserempak poe n sweecheng.. some ss pics ^o^


**oh ya i wan2 show ppl my work space.. thou small but really cozy...
**new decorative items.. pictures n my vodkas...

IMG_2244
haha.. nice ma?? i like my workspace.. haha.. my fung chan n fung che accompany me ^o^

**i was plurking then suddenly snap pics.. hehe..
**this post was supposed to b up yesterday.. but super manchang wif my leg.. pain-ness.. sobs.. even the salad oso din make.. til jus now 1030pm.. n that will b the saltiest salad i ever made.. T__T any1 can makan some ma?? haha..gonna sleep soon.. 2am soon.. adios..

13 comments:

Angelene Tang said...

i spot me!
i love your hot air balloon pics =) the color are so vivid an vibrant. I officially have to own a dslr

cmei said...

lol.. yeah babe.. hot air balloon r so nice.. too bad i din get to sit on it.. thx for likin them.. wahaha.. weee~

cmei said...

yesh yeah.. thats the pic i develop cos v look too nice.. haha..

K e L s said...

Wah! So fast la u, i haven't blog about d hot air balloon fiesta nia, u've posted bout ur crocs!!!! Muahahaha...I stil refuse to wear it...blek ='p Now d shoes r like decorations in my room..hehehe!

cmei said...

omg.. such expensive sandals u put as decoration.. =.=.. i have lotsa stuff belum post.. haha.. lots lots of them.. my assignment n my bday.. haha..

Anonymous said...

wtf! you are so rich gal. crocs x 2 sumore??!!! where you get all the money babe? geng! super salute u...geng!
wei...faster come back teach me snap picture la....u super geng la.....love ya pic ler!

cmei said...

ivy thx for loving my pics.. hehe..
i no rich la.. lol.. money.. ptptn?? last time part time money all finish loo... chinese new year i got no shoe oso.. angpow oso belum buka.. haha..

K e L s said...

muahahahaha....expensive deco ma...y not..hehe....even outing wif yt, july last year, i also haven post...muahahahaha...cool!

cmei said...

i oso havent post malacca trip last year june.. haha.. tired

Anonymous said...

wei wei.. u rich lorrrrr..

Buy CROCS worrr...kaka..you have this magic pot..rub n rub..then got money liao ha?Hehe

Ei, love your photos also lo..u fast fast come back la.

cmei said...

yesh.. i oso hope i have that pot that rub n keluar $$ for me.. i wan a flashgun n a macro lens.. hehe..
comin back next may.. hehe.. lets go for a hike n shoot.. teeheehee.. thx for liking my pics.. ^o^.. ~tail flying now~

ivy said...

wait wait....need wait I get my DSLR... then oni can shoot together....kakakka.....

cmei said...

sure sure.. hehe... cant wait to snap more nice pics..