Saturday, March 28, 2009

~mei has mii~

i guess many wont know wats mii stands for.. unlike the term IB.. i will tell wats mii is.. mii is a game from wii.. err i know i dun hv wii.. but i have friends who played wii... n so they create mii for mei.. yesh yesh very kam tung.. u gals really pampered me.. buhuhuhu.. let me intro u gals sikit... the two lovely ladies were my ex colleagues from exabytes.. life being the youngest there at that moment do make me feel real pampered.. sometimes i run fire.. sometimes i dun.. i remember the most most kam thung time was the msn chatroom b4 i even enter uni*2 yrs back.. ya i know its grandma story* if sy u dun remember let me enlighten u wen was it.. i remembered clearly.. 29 june 2007.. i will neva forget the encouraging words given by the "blue room" n oso annie from "orange room".. it makes 5 of us in the chatroom.. that was wen i knew i fail to get in local uni.. haha.. those were the days.. where v gossip, badminton on monday.. oh ya.. becos of u all.. i play badminton too.. my 1st last day of work.. u ppl really make me wan2 cry.. zzz.. yeah a nice farewell for miss run fire.. hehe.. thou i know ivy the 2nd time i went back work in office.. i think during my 3months sem break.. thou its really a short time.. but i do cherish the moment v spent.. n now v r so active in our blogs.. comments n yeah.. lets go shooting wen i'm back from my hectic life in pj.. ^o^

let me show off my face in "mii" version.. keke..
see-mei-face
according to ivy,, sy says this look like me.. ^o^
**cos of the eyes??** i not sure.. haha.. cute kan.. wif a bit of pimples.. jus like me.. lol..

see-mei
lol.. i neva wore skirt in front of u gals ler..
so u shud change my outfit n oso make me more chubby..
most of the time u would c me wearing polo t during office hour.. n long jeans oso..

thx for the mii.. hehe..
**do u know,, u jus made me back to my nice mood.. jus now was pretty angry n pissed wif certain ppl.. yeah i know lately i feel pissed alot.. really...
**mii for mei had enlighten her day n oso push her into mood to cook a nice healthy dinner for tonight..
**mii for mei had gave me an idea wat to do during the 60minutes of earth hour... will blog it out soon if i success in my playing.. lol..

Picture 3
u made me gam thung.. so i made this out...
ending wif my caption to say.. "I LOVE U"..
bare wif my ugly design.. lol.. i jus wan2 shout out loud..

**rush to cook dinner**
**happy earth day**

4 comments:

ivy said...

ei ei... what is IB?
then hor..tat is not pimples la..is frackles....hehe....
erm....cant make the clothes cuz they dun hv d choice to choose clothing ei....by default is like tat ei...kakak....
gam tung a....then faster come back then teach me snap pic....kekek...

ivy said...

cool down... people make u unhappy/pissed just blog it out then forget about it....
mai remember it..

ivy said...

ah! forgot... d cartoon u create cute ler... kekek...nice work

cmei said...

ivy.. i got 16 sets of the characters.. haha.. all different emotions.. bout IB will remain secret.. haha.. i kek hi is a while only punya.. after a nap i forget bout it.. hehe.. thx for the mii ^o^