Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~mixed mixed~

emotions were so mixed up yesterday.. happy that goin2 get something for lens, eager to learn how to make smokey eyes, hot, was in pretty good mode but suddenly offended.. been a long time since i really feel offended.. jus so sudden i dun feel like talking.. after class go home.. test test potrait lens cos poE said hers cant focus.. takut then cepat test.. my 1st model is..

"fung chan"

fung chan
after i ss wif fung chan.. super happy back..

then ajak +2 n david pi pasar malam.. rain stops.. thx god i know u love me.. ^o^,, then i realise my pocket left 3bucks.. omg... luckily curi 3 packets of angpow to pj wif me.. open 1.. got 10bucks..

so v walk walk.. then buy corn, banana.. petai.. yeah yeah...
petai uncooked
many dun like this but i like this very muchy...

not showing the cooked petai.. cos hungry so din slowly take pics.. by right yesterday i suppose to post this out.. but cannot on9.. anyway i still wan2 wish ronan happy belated bday

as for today.. weather pretty hot in the afternoon.. soon as i reach home.. i open fridge n wan2 makan my honey dew sorbet
IMG_9991
the packaging
IMG_9994
the sorbet's surface and the texture of the container
IMG_9997
the smooth sorbet... melted in my mouth

the sorbet melted pretty fast.. i guess global warming effects are really very obvious now... for the sorbet, orange sorbet taste better.. but this honeydew still fine..

*all pics were taken wif new 50mm ^o^

can any1 tell me y:
*in rgb, pics look extremely dull after download to flickr*
*in cmyk, pics look extremely striking after download*
*in my screen b4 upload to flickr or blogspot, pic look normal*
can any1 teach me how?? i belanja makan mcd sundae or choco top.. lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei!!! new lens!!! syok nia....rich niaa...geng niaaaa.....yaiiii!!!

cmei said...

lol.. my bro gave me money during my bday.. keep for the lens ma.. ^o^.. summore got special price for this lens.. hehe..