Monday, March 22, 2010

~下雨天 ~

下雨天 means rainy day.. went to putrajaya with bro in the morning after breakfast at puchong.. the weather was dull dull.. lol.. me n bro waited til 5pm.. sky began to turn blue with marshallow-shaped clouds.. until then... soon after the speech.. lightnings.. then finally the rain pour to the ground.. enjoyed every single moment walking in the rain.. been a long time since i walked in the rain.. yeahs..

stopped for a shelter at some building because car was too far and also have to wait til the traffic smooth.. while waiting.. no time to lose.. i SS.. wahaha.. but 1 thing that annoyed me was that ahbeng in purple.. followed whatever i do.. i placed my domo near the rain to snap, he then placed his yellow ducky.. i snap my shoes, he took out his slipper n snap.. =.=" what is this?? zzzz

IMG_3426
us waiting enjoying the mist of rain...*i cant recall how many shots i ask my bro snap to get this.. vain? yes i am.. dare to do, dare to admit*

left putrajaya around 8pm.. then proceed to puchong for dinner.. i love my ginger spring onion deer meat noodles.. that shop is somewhere next to ioi mall.. wonderful day ended up with sunburn.. but mentally feels happy is good enough.. rain cooled down pj.. i had a wonderful sleep cocooning myself.. ^^

No comments: