Thursday, March 25, 2010

~commitment~

by right at this hour i should be working on my plans.. my fyp and assignment.. but weather is too hot, facebook not working right at this moment because i could not load any photo.. morning morning get pissed by some blunt comments over my lucky boy.. barking is the only communication mode he can use.. shallow people will not understand.. skip that tl person..

lost my today's commitment towards assignment.. yesh i did say i will not and shall not give up although i'm not good in multimedia.. but i shall try my best.. so much of commitment recently which some.. partially i gave up..

posting some pics i snapped on the last day of hot air balloon.. asked my piggy sis to come.. but too bad she cant.. some pics for her to jealous.. lol.. yes!! i know i'm evil.. but i cant help it cos i like those pics that i took.. the models r good enough for not scolding me..

IMG_3279
totally love the expression of the model & composition of this picture.. *thx to the yellow balloons ^^ and thx to the mild wind too*

IMG_327
congrats to this couple :D

IMG_3273
a lonely picture.. no string attached.. *bla bla bla*

marriage is the most scary lovely commitment for 2 person to make it a success.. building a family and breed too.. hahaha.. yeah i said breed.. u did not read it wrong!! my eldest sis is delivering soon and piggy is going to go through the chinese traditional wedding this coming december!! CONGRATS to both of my dear sisters ^^.. hope for more good news from my family and friends.. kick my ass to go apply whatever i wan2 commit asap so that i can successfully get it!! good luck to me :D

thats all for now.. better get my hand back to my 'loading' pages.. lol.. long time din do gif files.. now wan2 make a more complicated one.. wish me luck pls :D feel abit guilty because i did not get consultation from supervisor and finished the 25epi of drama in a zap.. so now.. do animatics lo :P

3 comments:

K e L s said...

You wanna apply for what?

cmei said...

private n confidential.. :P

K e L s said...

^^