Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~not-the-used-to-be~

the insufficient time to cook.. leads me to lunch in jaya one or mamak with the usual cliques*lol.. u know who u r* next week i have to cook to uni!! pocket pretty drained.. but i have no regret thou :P

took lunch in jaya one at 'one chef' or more to us to reckon as 'the yellow shop'.. the swing seats reminds me of eytc kitchen unit.. where i wan my table set with chair as swing.. and it works.. steady n nice.. haha.. back to the food.. ordered a dish named "intense curry pork set" the name is enough to make me feel @__@", 20 ordered 'drunken chic set', and kel ordered 'soft and tender slow chic set'.. i wonder if the names were directly translated =.="

took the pic with my laptop.. which my leopea's "condom" dropped onto the intense pork curry >.<" our food!!*nice food needed after the effing boring SOSIOLOGY.. as a reward we did not skipped class*

thats all for today.. as for yesterday.. i have a confession to make!!! omg.. i no longer crave for my chachos.. normally i will gobble finish off the whole chachos b4 i sleep.. kinda dislike many things i used to like.. what is happening to me now?
this is my used-to-be-favourite-chachos

and recently.. i had restless sleep.. i have dreamsss.. i dreamed of my nephew spoiling my stuff n i scolded him *omg.. sis will b emo after read this*.. i dreamt of unknown 'thee'... i dreamt of fyp.. i dreamt of... *forgotten*

omg... all pics loaded from laptop webcam n oso blogger pic to load.. haha..
sad week.. fyp T__T
*tomorrow is ronan's birthday ^^

No comments: