Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~my sister & i~

this coming weekend me is going to malacca with bro n IP aka my 2nd sis.. sis(eldest sis) cant join us this time.. as she is pregnant and expecting to deliver around may.. took some pictures of sis pregnancy.. lots more to photoshop and export.. 4 of us shares the same biological parents and same genes.. our characteristics.. different..

i dont really care if people were to laugh at me but once upon a time, i had a vision which was to protect my eldest sister.. y her? because she is the most timid among us and the softest among 4 of us.. sis as well always protect me and helped me.. i wish and hope our siblings relationship will be like this forever.. now my sister becoming a mommy soon.. weee~~~ i am waiting for my nephew..

IMG_2270
my sis n nephew.. *no one was there to hold the cloth.. all thx to jiefu holding the fan and me for tying my sis by the window*
angel by an angel means 'an angel is carrying an angel'

IMG_2289
me n sis.. *the only pic of us on that day as i looked EXTREMELY 'chan' for all the non-stop outings during CNY*

whenever i post pics here again its all because fb fails to show the effect i had photoshopped.. zzz.. booo booo boo to fb..

**my sunburn is ripping off my skin.. causing skin flakes T__T
**eagerly counting down for this weekend short trip ^^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wa~ur sis pix like adv. Leh!!
Got studio pix feel lo!

cmei said...

cammy.. adv? lol.. my short form very cacat.. hehe.. dun understand.. the photo use external flash n some lighting.. hehe.. hsehold production.. i edited oso la for the background.. hehe

cmei said...

ooo.. adv is it advertisement??