Friday, March 5, 2010

~march~

march.. ronan's and lucky's birthday month.. almost six years since my little cutie pie came to my life.. long or short it is so subjective.. to me, these 6 years not to say long but not short.. been thru many transitions, gone thru lotsa chaos, experiences, lost&found friends as well..

anyway i've won the canon photo contest.. did not get the 'red' 1 but i'm grateful enuf to get the 3rd prize.. just like ms cheah said "aim high, at least when u fall.. u don't fail everything but will a few steps from your aim"*p/s:she is the only lecturer i dare not argue so much*

went to get some papers just now.. 6pieces cost rm36.50.. like bro said "poor ppl cannot study this field".. thx didi for fetching me go get the papers n also change my phone charger ^^..

P1080883
my very handsome lucky boy with charmeleon banner.. *pic taken by lumix around 2006, edited with photoshop, 2010*

time to cont artlaw then fyp.. i am not trying to act busy.. but i am indeed very busy as i need to write pages of sosiology report and also compile group assignment to make it look nicely in whole ^^.. reading thru my reflective essay.. too much of wrong spellings and errors.. zzz lotsa short form too >.<"


No comments: