Friday, March 26, 2010

~us~

in about 24hours, will b 2010 earth hour.. spent 2009 earth hour with domo.. it was too, a day where my domo gets the birth mark on its tiny lil hand.. the mark made my domo special and very different from the others.. like it or not, my domo went to lotsa places with me.. and spent my darkest time with me during my runaway from fact getaway *crazy i may sound.. but i am indeed crazy*

IMG_2973
peekaboo at i-city, shah alam

tomorrow we will go for another getaway again!! wahaha.. to celebrate our 1st anniversary? booo to me.. lol.. tomorrow is just a getaway with bro, my IP n laypeng.. tomorrow marks the 3rd time domo visit malacca with me :D

3 comments:

K e L s said...

When wanna go Malacca with me?

cmei said...

lol.. after may :D after finish exam ^^

K e L s said...

Really bo? YeaHHHHHH!!!!! Trip! Trip! Trip!