Thursday, May 21, 2009

~the smile on her face~

the smile of her face.. sounds like ronan's when u say nothing at all chorus... lalala~~ all the previous post.. pics were taken by me.. or most of it were taken by me.. this time.. i'm inside all of the pics.. n of cos pictures taken by others... these are few candids which enlighten my day for now.. not in good condition.. err.. not very bad.. but work not as smooth as i wish to..

today is a better day.. at least i get to do wat i like which is creating icons.. i wont say much of my work here.. oh ya mood real nice now.. cos i had fantastic lunch wif 2 colleagues, dinner of my own cook.. my soup very very nice this time.. haha.. finish retouching those icons n sent to supervisor dee..stealing some time of my sleep to blog here.. the pics i saw was yesterday in facebook which made my bad day to a nice 1.. yesterday was really not my day.. T_T... but those pic had eventually enlighten me..

these r some of them from the album
this is the pic i like most... i neva see this b4 til yesterday... some1 stalked me... hahaha... n yeah her description of this pic is a nice 1 too..
this is how it goes>>"I like this pic d most.... Despite all the challenges she's facing....Cmei is smiling happily looking at her 'Fung che'...the smile on her face says it all!"
thx "mum" i appreciate u spending time n "watch" over me during my hardtime.. *muakkzzz*

the 1 i know she snap.. haha...
another 1 which i dunno she snapped.. haha...*uncountable stalked picsss*
this was snapped by kayc last week during cher bday..

an antique pic of us smiling.. y1s2.. my turn to present global warming.. the smile on our face in this pic.. was priceless.. jus look at 3 of us...
wahahaha.. i couldn't credit any1 for this pic cos i dun know who is the photographer..


happy times past us real fast... sometimes i wonder am i still a happy-go-lucky person or an emo person.. can any1 tell me?? am i a happy or emo person??,,, sigh... gotta sleep now.. tomoro work againnn... T_T
at jalan hang tuah... our 1 day trip to malacca.. time to go back... **pic taken in cher's car**
a pic to represents my mind at this moment...

reasons i post this up:
**cos of the 1st pic in this blog
**cos i havent filter my picssss from "down the memory lane, malacca.... bla bla bla... lotsa them"
**cos i feel loved wen i c natural smile..
**cos i feel extremely stress wen things went rocky
**cos i've been working n no time to edit pics..
**cos,,, cos i love all my frens... all my readers.. so i have to update this spider-web-ed blog.. hahaha

9 comments:

ivy said...

take care babe ^^

cmei said...

hope this 3 months ++ cepat over :(
boredom,,, sighss...
tomoro... yeah ^o^

K e L s said...

Sum1 stalked you? Hahahaha? That person loves you la...I am glad u like it...so happy when my fren's happy....Anyway, b strong ooo, must smile more ..don worry and b happy! Anyway, wat d biggest 'fung che' @ 1U? Which shop?

*P/S - True True - uncountable stalked picsss....u'll b surprise when u c all those pics ...hahahaha!

cmei said...

how many hundreds u hv there?? itu pelik pelik shop in 1u... very near waffle shop.. near best.. new wing.. haha... i oso hope i can smile every single moment in my life... *fake smile* :P

K e L s said...

Ishhhhh....y fake smile? Must smile from heart like d 1st pic ma....

cmei said...

tell u next time y i need to have fake smile... sigh... but no worries.. wen i wif frens... my smile r real..

SY said...

Wei, you ar.. be strong ok? I'm sure you can overcome this. The person I knew was a tough little gal. I'm sure you are still one now. :)

cmei said...

sy.. i guess i can handle it.. but tough no longer the 1st word in my dictionary.. i wish i neva changed so much.. i wish... to have back the dead old cmei..

K e L s said...

then d 1st word in ur dictionary now is? Hehe!