Saturday, May 23, 2009

~ms apd~

a teaser of my workspace... miss it so much...

IMG_3316
the buttons which i used to touch for every single ocassion..

but that place i dun think a fun place for juniors anymore.... the rules n regulation notice which irritates me to the max eventually leads me to my ridiculous attitude.. i actually ask those juniors to ignore that rule>> "do no 'membantah' seniors n teachers order"... thou i left the club 5yrs.. but i jus dun like ppl buli juniors.. apd r meant to b fun n serious only on duty.. i told the juniors to ignore that bullshit n say my name.. haha.. i believe teachers know me still.. wahahaha..... after my interns.. i will balik n rip off that bullshit.. n yeah.. wat kinda colistrian wrote such broken english.. how can u mix it wif bm while its an important note.. disgraceful..

IMG_3880
.. goin malacca now wif domo..
bye..

2 comments:

ivy said...

wah! Melaka wor...so syok

cmei said...

lol... 2nd time of this month.. haha..