Sunday, May 10, 2009

~random number 2~

life getting more ups n downs lately.. feelings r much more so random.. thoughts and imagination ran so wild in my brain.. ppl in my life come n go.. some we din even keep in touch anymore..
n now its end of a semester.. tomoro i'm goin2 work.. kinda emo now.. the feeling now is so alone... so lonely.. sighs.. life goes on.. nervous nervous for tomoro.. wth is wrong wif me.. worry too much.. thinking back it was as if yesterday was my 1st day to uni.. where my emotion was down to the max.. stepping into a whole new world.. need to find new cliques new frens n try to adapt.. there goes the emo me... even in facebook.. quiz oso say i'm an emotional person.. but my life was not so bad n will not b bad as well.. jus around this 2 months.. gone thru lotsa different stuff.. no doubt there's 1 week in my uni life for this sem.. slightly different.. ^o^

skip all those.. let me place some random pics.. the pics that pop into my mind right now.. the moment i miss so much

IMG_9435
i really super miss those time v shoot the video.. relax n so nice havin a bunch of gals to ss wif..

IMG_2124
fate.. terserempak poe at hot air balloon fest.. back in apr..

IMG_2130
ss wif sweecheng as well.. ^o^

IMG_2675
t4 lunch wif foo mei lee n her husband.. *act cute pic*

IMG_3266
went back cls for ocac briefing to the kids.. i ss wif kak salina.. the science lab asst that always talk to me n well let me go to school late without jotting down my name.. still love her much ^o^

Picture 1
during exam i get so addicted wif rc..

this pic is my character n arrows to show the dilemma she's facing >.<" then yesterday went to malacca for 1 day trip wif the gals.. it was a fun day.. light n easy.. but 4 of us were like zombies cos the night b4 neither of us sleep b4 3am.. my 3am was the earliest compare to them.. haha IMG_3793
the only pics 4 of us together.. sticker pics.. wahaha.. *domo-mei aka nasty kun mm song*

IMG_4090
our pics.. the fond memories...

IMG_3745
cos of jealousy.. kcq squeeze domo... kesian kan??

life getting rocky.. tomoro is my 1st day workin in SONY for internship.. some of u asked me wat i did for the interview.. i wonder shud i post it here.. but since today is mother's day.. i'll post it here.. the theme given was mother's day.. they asked me to think of a sony product for mothers day n make a cover for it..
mother's day
basically the short tagline i wrote says it all.. thats wat i think i thats wat i did.. pink was chosen as the main cos i wan my mom to stay young n happy.. this is jus a simple design i did.. happy mother's day to all mom in the world.. especially my mother...

bye all.. gonna sleep early.. working life start.. i hope i wont turn anti social.. if i do.. can some1 pls drag me out of the might-be-comin-misery??.. wish me luck for tomoro.. need it desperately...

5 comments:

ivy said...

hey good luck in ur 1st day work...gambatte! muaks

cmei said...

thx ivy... ^o^

maypp said...

Mei Mei..Add Oil!!!! =)

Hon Mun said...

Good Luck Cmei!

cmei said...

thx pei n mun... *cozy* both... jus balik from kerja.. ^^