Friday, May 1, 2009

~1st May 2009~

hi all.. today is labour day.. while every1 shud take a rest.. many of my frens need to study for pengajian malaysia.. err.. so do i.. but i'm here blogging..

1st of may is a great day to every1.. especially me n my family.. it was 1st of may 2004 a small lil puppy was brought home.. milky n a bit stinky.. the poor lil puppy look so tiny n shakin.. i tot my fren did not let him eat b4 give him to my family... but i now i know she actually gave more than she shud.. haha.. baby was named berry at 1st then changed to lucky by ms IP.. i did not object much cos lucky was IP sis bday present.. cos at that time.. i cant accept the fact that v r adopting a new member.. i tot i will b sorry to mimi... but i was wrong...

lucky meant so much for each of us.. he might be naughty at times wen he bark at u.. but soon my lil boy melt my heart n makin me realise.. he is not replacing mimi but making his own landmark in ms IB's heart.. lucky became the precious of my hse since then.. today it is his 5th year in my family.. but me in pj n he is in pg accompanying mom on this labour day.. its great to have him at home.. if not mom gonna b lonely this year cos bro, me n IP in kl, sis in kluang n dad normally visit his sifu on this day.. last week.. went home.. as usual.. take my boy to a walk n run in the park.. but this time i took camua babea snap his pic.. regreting i use all raw files.. now the pic look a bit desaturate..

prince of my heart in the park...
baby4
my baby yawn of boredom when i was snappin some plants.. haha.. awww... he is such a babe.. ^o^...

baby2
my baby was actually lookin at the fish.. mom feeding fishes in the park.. as usual he look curious.. ^o^

baby3
thats my mom n baby lucky... lucky was looking at tortoise.. hahaha.. big scary looking tortoise

after go to the park.. as usual.. he gotta have his shower.. n wif me showering him.. he will get his fingernails cut too... will neva let other ppl cut his nails.. cos those ppl cut too deep til hurt my baby.. arrgghh.. lalala.. baby have his weekly shower... ^o^

IMG_1380
after his shower.. sure show me an innocent face.. asking for snacks n oso sleep on my bed.. haha.. as usual.. there's always the answer.. "yes boy, nah ur snack"

baby1
of cos.. after a tired day.. he shud sleep.. on my bed.. looking at me blogging n msn.. ^o^

ppl always say i spoil him.. but wat i wan is to make him happy n me happy... like those dog show says.. to us he is a pet but we r his everything.. if its not cos of lucky.. i still will think i'm unable to accept any new dog.. i will tot of being unfair to mimi.. but now.. i know.. they r both equally important to me.. lucky dun jus loved by me, but of cos whole family.. if any1 try to hurt him.. i'm so gonna kick his ass or he'll be sorry for it.. hahaha.. i'm serious..

laptop pic...
Photo 33
this was taken last year.. wen i'm finish work part time in exa.. baby always jealous wen i play yahoo games n will try to get some attention... by kissing me ^o^

Photo 61
parents ss wif my laptop oso.. papa is hugging lucky instead of me.. but i dun mind.. every1 loves lucky boy.. ^o^

dear lucky baby... happy 5th anniversary.. this year i did not count down cos i dun wan u to fall sick again.. each time i count down for anything.. something bad will happen T__T

**ok must start study pengajian malaysia
**today i'm really happy
**goin back penang on this comin sunday.. to suprise mommy
**yeah i love suprising ppl.. hahaha...
**pics in the park til baby on my bed.. taken wif potrait lens *note for angelene*

9 comments:

ivy said...

wah! So cute...lol

SY said...

Haha..your lucky..veryyyy lucky la. I never have the chance to befriend him eh. you la..ur fault.kekek.

cmei said...

ivy>> of cos.. he is my baby boy.. precious ler.. hehe..

sy>> my lucky needs 2-3minutes to bark u b4 befriend wif u.. dun blame me la.. last time i brought him to office u were not there.. miss ooi saw him b4.. ^o^

Angelene Tang said...

eh cantik very clear and 'zoomed-like' feel

cmei said...

depth of field is the term.. which i had forgotten til my fren remind me.. haha..

ivy said...

wah! Brought to office wor...so geng

cmei said...

last time la.. cos mother's day i fetch him go take flower wif me then fetch bro.. my boy went to office.. afew times.. but normally outside only.. run in mayang mall.. hahaha

GuTi said...

wah, nice lor your photos, mind teaching me how? seriously! I smell portrait lens somewhere...

cmei said...

Guti> u need me teach meh?? u r sifu oso.. u got ext flash where i dun hv T_T... cari 1 day v go shooting la.. haha.. ppl in exa who hv dslr go shooting.. lol.. me ex exa pun join sama sekali.. lol