Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~RanDoMs~

the title was named.. randoms.. not random.. cos lately my life is so so random.. i can b real happy go lucky in another second.. i turn emo.. yesterday was a blast or more to worst night ever.. the dreams was so real..
1st dream.. not a dream actually... its the usual thing.. i feel i'm falling from a high place.. terjaga terus...
2nd dream i cant recall but not a fond 1...
3rd dream was the worst nightmare ever...

this is how my 3rd dream goes.. 1st me n jane was talking in my room.. love lane room to b precise.. as usual v talk alot.. suddenly v smell smoke n feel suffocated.. then open the door.. next door which dun look like love lane hse anymore.. on fire.. when v hurry n run out from there.. i saw my aunt.. using a padlock wif a huge steel chain.. locking the gate.. v beg but she showed us her evil smirk.. it was so scary... then we run to another exit.. a fren of ours.. wif her small eyes holding a key.. the padlock key.. again v ask her to open but she said.. some1 pay her to lock us here.. v said we'll pay double.. but it was too late.. jane n i.. run everywhere.. back to my room.. but window.. dun look like love lane's.. i pull n pull the window grill.. it was then opened.. i asked jane to climb down 1st.. cos i say.. still got time to save leopea n camua babea.. *the dream was so real until my laptop n camera appears* n oso pack my purple white checker.. as if it was reality.. i climb down wif leg shakin n trembling cos i'm afraid of height.. at the end of my dream.. i say thank you to mimi... cos to me it was her that saved both of us.. the dream then become so confusing wif lotsa ppl.. some1 pat my head.. gave me a cozy and warm hug but b4 i can say a word.. he walked away leaving me alone in the dark wif lotsa surrounding voice.. i'm scared... dream turns more scary which i dun really remember... then i'm awake.. at 5sumting in the morning.. awake wif my face wet..

dream was so real.. b4 i sleep.. i was chatting wif jane on how doom i am this semester.. doin badly in animation, photography 3rd assignment made me a shit.. how bad i did my papers unprepared.. n how am i suppose to make a booklet that sony will take me in as interns.. for jane.. she told me bout her upcomin examination.. both of us were so emo...

at around 6sumting i continue my booklet.. i shud not call it a booklet cos they din ask me make a book.. plurk n RC at the same time.. then i finally got a frame for my work.. but it was 12noon.. i promised myself to send it b4 2pm.. but.. i sent it around 215pm.. feel abit loose after press "send"...

there's so many randomness in me.. n yes.. i did promise myself not to post any non-pictorial post in this blog.. miss ib now would like to post some random shots..
tangerine1
this pic edited alot.. cropped, desaturate it and add some clouds effect cos tangerine feel my pain this morning.. she too becomes emo..

IMG_3434
later then miss ib too lazy to edit pics.. tangerine look happy in this pic.. afterall life wasn't so bad with miss ib as her "mom" since 2002..

IMG_3429
tangerine enjoy the rain.. thou it was just awhile.. but better than nothing..

besides tangerine.. another random pic i will post is.. my story book.. this book is good.. with romance wif thrills.. at least its not just about feeling.. i've finish it.. anyway this book is not recommended for shallow minded ppl.. awww.. this book drives me crazy til i neglected my boring notes..

IMG_3420
n yes.. borrowed from UTAR..

IMG_3424
n my bookmark is my tiny lil "colorful notation" bookmark.. *assignment leftover*

another set of super old pics.. for my assignment.. one of the noisiest assignment ever.. err not that v fight.. its a norm.. it was fun to make the studio more lively.. n abit wet cos i cant control the water spill... v clean after snap... lalalala~~
IMG_2594
clearly stated of who did wat.. this was for my assignment which at the end i got no time to do it.. but now i edit for fun..
the color is complimentary wif the ball in the wine glass.. personally i like the purple lighting wif yellow ball most.. but i like them all.. they r my pics... mine.. O.o yeah mine.. haha...

at the end of today.. i finally have my emoness level reduced by 50%... cos around 6pm.. i receive a call.. from sony... they r offering me to work as intern.. they like the work i did for them*the work remain in my leopea, will not post it here*... i'm so glad n extremely happy.. during the call.. i feel my heart beating at very fast pace.. cos the call was not in good reception..

my last random picture will b emo pic of mr lucky.. aka love of miss ib life.. i realize he neva appear here b4.. how can my boy neva get to appear in my blog.. as i'm gonna start workin real soon.. i wont get to go back hometown so often or long.. will miss every1 at home n same goes.. they will miss me too..

IMG_3153
this is my boy.. emo-ing on my bed.. awww...

**tonight i hope there will be no nightmares..
**tomoro i hope for the best.. my offer letter n dealing wif utar too..
**will not study for pengajian malaysia.. better try read history
**i feel so random now.. still.. random...
**i got so much pics to post... but.. i post the randoms....
**kill my lazy worm n start study n post my blog wif pics...
**bye... yeah i know this is another long winded post of mine.. as usual...

11 comments:

ivy said...

wah! suddenly so long post...faint faint....
ur pic...nice ler...come back teach me.. *blek*
mai emo d la...think of the good side...always emo not good to ur body... blek

cmei said...

i always post long long geh... i generous wif words.. hehe... u wan2 learn which pic?? the water 1 ka?? haha.. okok.. will try not so emo... ^^

ivy said...

ya...the water ei...the sun set ei...lol...

cmei said...

ok.. next time v climb bukit or drive to batu feringhi. sunset there nice too.. water 1.. u comin cyber or not this year?? water 1.. i tak pernah play outside studio... haha.. but i think shud b ok :P

K e L s said...

Kesian nia....wat a dream....but u can stil rmb it clearly huh..keng...so r u ok?

cmei said...

not 100% clear.. some parts i forget.. yesterday i had another worst nightmare.. n so real summore... sigh~~

SY said...

cmei, you ar..think too much is it? That's why got nightmare..Don't think liao.

ivy said...

ya ya...coming cyber June...but not confirm yet...shd b on ei la...u teach me then?

cmei said...

ivy>> when u come cyber.. let me know la.. hopefully weekend got time.. then lets go shooting.. hehe

sy>> scared gila lor.. the dream was so real.. i know i think too much.. but i cant stop myself from thinking T__T

Angelene Tang said...

tell tangerine not to jump heheeee
oh goodie congrats on your internship with sony. i want to se the booklet show me!

cmei said...

angelene>> tangerine had no intention jumping.. she jus feel emo.. haha.. its not a booklet la.. but more like jus the cover.. lol.. paise reveal ler..