Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~kampar da ulu-ulu~

no offense with my title above.. stress clouded me last few weeks due to those ass kicking assignment... yeah now i have rude words.. cos i really feel extremely pissed wif my own work.. watever it is.. its over.. to destress meself.. i hv to go to somewhere green.. lalalala... go to find my didi.. at kampar... ^o^...

been a year since i ride on konsortium.. luckily this trip no roaches nor mites in that bus.. n no smelly smelly breeze... got on bus on time.. read my book.. well 2 chapters only.. cos as usual.. i will fall asleep in bus *this happen since i'm a kid*... see the person next to me sleep.. i lagi tempted to sleep.. but this time i cant lower down my couch as i saw an old grandpapa sit behind me.. but still... i slept soundly til i reach ipoh toll..

IMG_2695
i'm still in da bus ^o^..*u can see some reflection*

IMG_2700
the bus that drove us there...

IMG_2698
town old, shop houses oso old.. car oso old.. many old ppl there oso.. but the feeling was nice.. everything look so heritage.. at last i'm not in a city.. no assignment chasing me.. wahahaha...

IMG_2711
it was indeed a really heaty day.. but i like the blue sky with white clouds... ^o^.. mood turns extremely nice nice... hehe.. still waiting for didi come fetch.. so let me jus stand in the middle of this car-less road to snap pic.. haha...

IMG_2715
a temple in front of me.. on my right actually lotsa pigeons.. when i wan2 snap them... they camera shy n flew... cis.. but still there's a few pigeon in this pic (as kelefeh >.<)

after this pic was taken.. didi reach.. which means.. lunch reach too.. wahaha.. was hungry at that time.. lepas makan that sour mango lagi hungry.. wrong choice of fruit.. made my stomach uneasy for a moment.. zzz... we went for lunch somewhere around for beef noodles.. the soup was nice for me.. i did snap some pics of it but lazy wan2 post it here... so pls refer here for the food i makan.. personally i still dun like that laksa.. but the pork nice.. wahaha..

finish eating.. v head back to didi's hse.. seriously kampar hse was so nice n cozy... i met my hometown fren too...
IMG_2736
apparently this fishy was bought in penang.. lol.. this fish neva feel shy^o^.. not a camera shy fishy but move here move there.. ish!!...

after resting.. v head to west lake... omg.. i super like that place... i'm not exaggerating.. the scenery was so nice.. a place with water and hills.. a teaser pic of west lake... cos now.. i wan2 cont my story book.. climax dee.. tomoro will b a busy day.. hopefully i got time to blog bout west lake...

IMG_2745
west lake's teaser pic...

**lol.. supposingly i shud update my final post for hot air balloon.. but ext hdd not wif me..
**i suppose to study but i'm reading my story book..
**suppose to feel super happy.. but i'm not..
**internship.. u r killing ms ib T__T

5 comments:

maypp said...

mei mei....bring me thr! bring me thr!

cmei said...

lol... wait we free v take bus there.. then hv to call my fren fetch me pi dee.. haha.. there no transport cannot do anything.. summore.. i dunno how to cycle :(

SY said...

cmei..syok lo go kampar!

ivy said...

haha... ya lor! so syok!
Ya... the scenery there very very nice.... and the house there... like really nice ei semi-D.... geng ler... like go holiday more than study... see la... being a student so syok.. lol

cmei said...

i really go to release stress ma.. haha.. i hope i got time to post sunset b4 some1 post.. hahaha... jahat nyer aku