Friday, April 10, 2009

~the untold~

in every person.. there's an untold story behind.. while waiting for my fren to fetch me out.. kinda emo now.. my DI yet to get them done.. my bloody cube.. sorry for the offensive words.. but i have no idea how to make a 3d cube which need to show so so much of me.. chatted wif a fren last night.. kinda triggered my feeling right now.. again.. some1 write something n put it in the bottle again... the passion fruit bottle which some1 tied a bow on the neck of the bottle..

being some1 who collect these bottles... particularly.. the passion fruit's was tied wif a bow, filled wif purple crystals and some rolled untold story.. it was a big leap for me to bring that bottle out of my mini room.. all the stories were written.. there's one.. with tears.. and some happy notes too.. regardlessly.. i opened up the bottle.. n took some pics out of it..

i can hear my own heart beat wen i snap those pics.. n yes.. my stomach's drums too.. cos i was so hungry at that time... now jus look at my lil bottle..

IMG_2400
coldness in the studio,, vaporized my bottle... watever..

IMG_2412

IMG_2601

IMG_2597
an upclose of my lil note tied wif purple string..

crystal surrounding my notes seems getting lesser day by day.. perhaps the notes are multiplying themselves in the bottle..

recently i've learned some lesson.. neva help ppl without thinking for urself.. thou i'm not the 1 whom get the rude yell but i feel extremely offended.. pretty piss wif some ppl's attitude.. wen u r needed.. polite asking will b how they speak.. else.. even if u neva ask for any favor.. ppl still treat u rudely.. yes i still feel offended.. arrghh.. i'm still waiting for my dinner... which will soon turn to supper.. i'm tired.. real tired.. my DI.. my TC.. watever... oh my... thinking bout video as now i'm chattin wif 20 i really feel abit more down.. as some others seems so interesting n ours.. macam tarak "feel"... i now can announce.. i feel hopeless.... T__T... but feeling hopeless will not add a note in my bottle... the bottle... is some other.... untold.. remain only somewhere~~~

**i cant help myself but to throw myself inside a dungeon full of emoness..
**no time to edit pic..
**wen will i post final post for hot air balloon??

13 comments:

SY said...

Wah..you need to come back to Pg a while to refresh yourself liao. You so emo recently.

Take care o.

cmei said...

i wan2 come back... pls sayang me more.. haha... this time come back pg no transport cos bro goin cyber on tues.. hehe

ivy said...

har? ur bro going cyber a? then how can meet u up a?
u so emo ler.... take care ya... come back lor... then we can laugh and 8 along....

cmei said...

ivy.. i wish to come back now oso.. but.. so many things to do.. deadlines.. zzz.. bro told me he's goin cyber.. yeah he can meet me punyer

ivy said...

hey.. how long you are going to stay in Pg?

cmei said...

shud be about jus 1 week T__T

ivy said...

aiyo...then maybe u can come office find us...then I fetch u home lor... *blek*... since ur house so near to mine...

cmei said...

paise la always go office find u all.. if i go in.. macam so pelik dee.. cos no longer employee ma.. later those newbies tot who the hell this gal came to office... T___T

ivy said...

hahaha...then u act as newbie lor...lol...dun care them la..aiyo..just visit us nia ma...

cmei said...

lol.. i hope i hv time.. cos study week will back pg awhile only.. summore got transport prob ma.. bro took car to cyber.. haha..o

SY said...

Ei, must find us if you have the time o.

ivy said...

ya lor..if u din come find us... beat beat u

cmei said...

pls dun beat me.. so many of u.. i can mati ler... will find u all.. i think after exam la.. cos this study week.. i go back a while only