Friday, April 24, 2009

~west lake.. b4 sunset~

west lake.. took away my lil heart... the scenery was awesome.. it was still heaty that afternoon.. v went for photoshoot cos i keep bugging didi for sunset snapshot.. wahahaa.... he say hot.. but i wan2 go out.. rest too long.. i feel bored.. kesian him for being my tourguide.. lalala~

reach west lake.. i was like... "wow... i dun feel like goin back pj utar"... overwhelmed with excitement.. i kept snap snap.. its a nice evening with lotsa joggers, patrons and families for a walk.. a cozy feeling.. finally i'm off the city.. not to forget.. i totally ignore the fact that i hv dilemma on interns, exam n some other decision.. i felt peace n really relax.. for once in this april.. i feel light n easy..

IMG_2754
dats didi in blue... n oh yeah.. my shadow too ^o^

IMG_2770
hotty hot evening... but me lovin it ^o^

IMG_2771
the route was long.. but nicey nice ^o^.. the lake was so in peace.. i love to c reflection ^o^

IMG_2764
*rumpai air* my bro n cousin used to get this for their fishes in a clean drain.. those were the days.. i neva go get it b4 cos i dun rare fishes..

IMG_2941

IMG_2803
inside the garden.. there's bamboos.. i actually saw a big green panda camouflaged there.. but dare not post it here.. if not.. i might dicekik mati.. ^o^

IMG_2807
gloomy picture.. somehow.. emoness arise when i 1st c this in my laptop.. seems lonely..

IMG_2819
inside this human made lake, got koi n some "peacock yu"

IMG_2811
colorful bunch of tiny winy flowers.. really tiny..

IMG_2838
for some1 who owns an itchy hand, loves playing wif pokok semalu.. i spotted this tiny white ugly spider... snap it b4 it stings me.. ahahaha...

IMG_2859
almost sunset looo....

**hopefully can post tomoro.. my sunset... me lovin it ^o^
**please kill my lazy worm n make me study...
**please clear my mind n let me study properly
**dun twist me...
**lalalalalala~~~

No comments: