Monday, May 11, 2009

~1st day~

working 1st day.. woke up in the morning.. clean myself n prepare to work.. walk out of my hse to bus stop.. fan all the way.. oh ya.. saw noob king too.. well reach work far too early.. sit there wait bout 1 hour only get to my place.. n so.. lalalalala blalablalabla..

nothing special happen.. like usual.. 1st nothing to do.. then busy... infact very busy.. ot jor.. take taxi home cos sky turns dark dee.. queue like as if u r getting some free gift.. the queue was so so so long.. got home.. turn on laptop.. n here i am... blogging

IMG_4099
my tag n notebook.. aww the notebook so nice... *me love notebooks*

early of my working day.. i was asked to read bout company style guide.. which directly reminds me of esper.. i still remember the enjoyment being in esper.. where v rush together.. work in wenny place.. print n present.. those were the days.. company style guide almost the same talk bout fonts, logotype, pantone color..

logo color
this is esper.. pantone 303 n 1025..*me love it muchy*

DSC_2377
esper's souls.. 2 mouth smile widely opened, 1 closed mouth smile, 1 mmm, n 1 lao cha bor in the middle partially opened mouth.. hahaha... *my fav esper pic*

life goes on.. but i will always.. keep them in mind.. many ppl.. many things came across my mind today.. cos i was too free in the morning n afternoon.. tomoro is another day.. god bless me please..

4 comments:

ivy said...

Hey gal....ur Sony's note book really nice ler...cool!
Take care ya...muaks

cmei said...

thx ivy.. yeah the notebook look simple n nice.. hehe

SY said...

Hi hi,

How's life at Sony?

Hope you are doing fine. :)

cmei said...

life at sony... busy to the max..
back home oso need to work.. sadness T__T.. but overall.. its still ok..