Friday, January 15, 2010

~my first trip for 2010~

went for a short trip early january.. it was a short getaway before my new semester starts and a small gift from me to myself.. spent approx 300 for the whole trip which i think worth it despite i puked all those food on the 1st day.. the rocky road n hectic journey and yeah very very hot weather.. i had a bad start for the trip too as i faced error 99 which keeps ask me to off and on my camera.. not much pics were taken.. back to hotel.. i realised that only happen if i use kitlens.. erm.. whole trip photos were all by mr portrait lens and w705.. some photographs from my trip

some ss pictures..
IMG_0061
et was kind of forced to snap this with my camua.. she was afraid of my camua..
haha.. told her no worries as this photo was meant to undergo photoshop.. :P


IMG_0085
this is et in case some of you don't know her.. downloaded some *et-feel-ed* fonts just for her.. wahaha

IMG_0117
kinda like this picture.. haha.. those dots n dashes are morse code.. if u know morse code, u will have no problem understanding my descriptions


IMG_0400
captured this at Songkhla.. very colorful indeed.. n yeah songkhla.. the word was just enough to bring me back to 2002..


2002-2003 played really big role in my life.. the ups n downs, the sweet and bitter, the sour and salty.. i've tasted all in jus a year.. besides apd and young enterprise, camp was my main goal back then.. winning a trophy or i should say trophies was what i ever wanted.. but now.. trophies are in my room n cupboard just to collect dust.. what left was memories.. not being emotional but just a matter of facts..

**up next, more pictures for january
**still in dilemma for elective thou
**i hate FYP.. but i have to do it
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Opppsss... just before i end this post...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIS!! phewwwittt...
17338_228531397757_704927757_3184406_277986_n copy copy
picture snapped by bro in law but edited by me :P
happy happy birthday la pregnant mum.. haha..

yeah thats my sis.. haha.. i know we dun really look alike :P but we are biological sister sharing same genes from our parents

**end of today post, continue baking

No comments: