Sunday, January 31, 2010

~marking~

today marks the end of january 2010.. excitements, laughters, suprises, anger, tiredness and not forgetting desperation of pulling votes.. this is what happening around me.. apparently i feel my blood pressure rising fast thanks to canon photocontest in facebook.. recent frequently used word "cilaka" all because of those ugly photo which pulled 1109 stars.. not giving up on the camera but i will just try my best.. did not really pm people to vote for me nor check the voting page.. i wonder if canon willing to post those super ugly pic with lotsa votes.. we'll see.. i need a break.. i want to have a nice january..

happy days passed real fast.. i loves times square lucky dips.. the prize is attractive.. at least for me.. those gift n the packaging uplifted the sensation of chinese new year aroma in me.. never really like chinese new year for certain reasonssss.. but to me chinese new year is the time to make gatherings.. i cant wait to meet the girls and the excos.. i told my friend.. i never do things that have no chance of success.. n here i am.. 2 successfully planned gatherings.. waahaahaha.. sorry to b vain but i cant help it..


so much of freebies this month.. sharing 2 of them here ^o^
IMG_0662
me loves my cute colorful lucky birdie.. *an extra free lucky dip*

IMG_0680
welcoming the year of tiger with tiger beer in the afternoon.. *free from chic pop*

call me greedy or cheapskate for feeling so happy or easily fulfilled with freegifts.. but i believes everyone will want things for free too.. who want to spend when you can have it all free.. if you insist to pay for free gift then i'll name you as a fool.. wahahaha

**resting for 2days.. *means lazy pull votes*
**counting days to go home with my gadgets.. *means fyp*
**awaiting every minute to c them..*means family n friends*

No comments: