Friday, January 8, 2010

~antidote~

the promising 1 day of anger to meself.. pretty much effective with an extra bonus.. a short trip to the beach.. beach always play an important role in my life.. used to take bus 202 to tanjung bungah.. once upon a time, the breeze n some dogs in the beach brought me calmness.. until now.. beach already become my place of calm.. yesterday dipped legs into the sand n washed away all the emo-ness with icy cold sea-salt-water.. no feel like trying kelantan beach soon.. wahaha..


sunset
horse riding along the beach*p/s: not cheap.. rm30 for bout 5-10minutes*

thou post during bday was emo.. now mood very good back.. less than 24hours to my small trip.. anyway yesterday night reach home.. receive a 3in1 card x2=6in1.. haha.. very environmental friendly of this 2 ^o^.. thx very much for the cards.. i love it much much cos its filled with words.. its funny too *i love words n handwriting*.. hehe.. an extra *hugs* to boss for making me a domo.. hehe.. me loves handmade.. weee~~~ thx for adding some spices to my bday.. really hearts n appreciate it much much..

**hereby i wish WOOHOO to b crown as winner tomoro ^o^
**i will not get angry anytime now..
**i'm not born to please every1.. so pls dun put hopes on me
**go to post office collect something 1st ^^

2 comments:

said...

nice pic..
amazing scenery.
jealous..*so selfish- by some1*

cmei said...

thx kahwei.. lol.. 2 horse.. took in in silhoutte style cos the horse rider rather disappointing.. ugly.. hahaa