Friday, January 22, 2010

~lovely~

the word lovely.. yeah come from me.. *cough cough*.. mood getting so much better.. mr fever n ms sorethroat left.. but mr cough still hugging me pretty tight.. he seems to love me so deep that he is still trying to pull my lung off from my frame,, thank you mr cough but u may now leave.. shoo shoo..

IMG_0564
a lovely small gift from wenny.. thx thx thx

chatted with a fren yesterday.. yeah i was 'fakely away' in my msn.. sometimes ppl ask too many things at once makes me more headache.. why this post i named it lovely? erm.. an answer to my own question... i just feel so..

once again opened n read the 3 lovely cards which sent to me by post.. 1 is yearly card n another 2 is 3in1x2=6.. ignore my equations.. yeah cards with words.. ss with the green 'daniel' n red 'refugee' n folded the blue shorts 'rose-lookalike'.. all sounds like i'm very free.. yeah i'm still in my honeymoon mood which i should not feel so..

6 comments:

YeeLeng said...

same... i also lepak-ing mood.. so lazy to start on fyp =(

cmei said...

yalor.. damn hate fyp.. y on earth there's this thing call fyp :(
i keep chatting n surveying lens :(

poh yee said...

same here.....
arrrr~ >< lazy till d max~

cmei said...

poh yee> i do wat oso lazy.. T___T sei lor

Unknown said...

Wow~r u a photographer?tos pix very nice.

cmei said...

hi cammy.. hehe.. yeah i shot those pics.. thx for ur compliment.. but i'm not a pro photographer.. jus an amateur,, glad u like my pics