Thursday, January 28, 2010

~bonding~

bond.. yeah if you might know what i meant.. anyway just a short post.. not posting my photocontest yet as i am not til that stage yet.. this contest really tested how thick my face is.. pretty thick thou.. thanks for some for being so helpful.. i wonder how high is my blood pressure now as this photocontest pumped my adrenaline pretty high i would say.. every hour i will sit in front of my laptop n hunt.. yeah..

elephants... huu haa huu haa..
IMG_0627
this pic was taken during my testing on error 99.. after this pic.. error 99 forbid me to snap using kitlens anymore..

gonna eat grass for april n may.. reasons?
will reveal reasons soon... heart breaking yet i feel very energetic towards it..

well before i end this post.. would like to ask for help too *thou will post it soon but y not now too*

Pls vote for me in the canon photocontest.. ask ur close friends and family too ya :D... thx thx alot...


2 comments:

SY said...

Good luck in your contest! :)

cmei said...

thx sy.. hope i can get the red camera.. :D