Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~randomness~

all a sudden feels like blogging.. damn.. super sleepy now.. been long time since i din sleep for assignment.. yesterday was a blast... wahahaha.. mood was pretty bad in the morning as ai crashed while i save that damn handycam POP... morning some ppl jus asking some of my sacarsticism.. i gave her some.. she deserve it thou.. always c my supervisor n manager not around, they will come attack me.. babiness.. sorry la.. no more miss goody goody.. summore supervisor asked me to ignore some of them... wahahaha... lalalala~~~~.. work from 4am til now.. doom doom.. since leopea wif me.. i keep viewing lucky's pickas.. i c cuteness... wahahaha..


baby
my deary baby

okla.. cont working.. but do wat?? ish rushing works.. now i got nothing to do.. skipped lunch, called mom n chatted... darnnn nothing to do makes me even more sleepy... gosh colleagues r too nice.. cos feeding me wif food.. lol... having a feast now... byez...
**tiredness.. =.="
**1st time blog in office..
**one pic... lucky baby... awww cuteness
**hope i dun fall asleep.. @.@
**byez

No comments: