Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~her getaway~

weeks ago.. well.. super duper down.. unwanted this happens.. things happen with reasons, it happened.. so many things come at once.. desperately wan2 get myself away from everything.. yeah i meant it.. did it too.. i need to get out from kl city.. work stress, something that bothers me.. which i really no eyes c.. n i did it.. i closed my eyes.. haha.. work was so bad last 2weeks.. found out something.. yeah.. truth hurts but jus accept the fact.. in plurk.. some suggested a getaway.. gosh it struck my mind.. i jus click on google.. n get a google map.. n off i go.. to port dickson.. wif 1.5l water, a book, touch n go, pump petrol, camua babea n some companion in "hero".. some might think i;m crazy.. perhaps that time i was totally out of my mind.. i jus wanted some time alone.. to somewhere no one know who the hell i am.. somewhere with breeze..

went to UTAR return some books.. then off i go.. put on my shade.. yeah...
my journey beginss... some photo to share ^o^
IMG_5558
at seremban tourist stop by.. information booth

IMG_5559
it was so heaty til the ground cracked..

IMG_5560
*hero* brought me there.. i then go pray..^o^

IMG_5562
one side of the entrance

IMG_5566
kuan yin.. a quick snap.. then go in temple to pray

IMG_5573
a pic wif domo somewhere around the temple ^o^

left temple.. head to somewhere.. but i dunno where.. lol.. temple was right after roundabout.. so i jus stop by.. ok.. i jus straight go n c wat can i find.. i wan nice beach... reach to a sign board stated "blue lagoon" sound nice to me.. n so.. i jus follow.. was pretty crowded.. cos it was am bank teambuilding day... feels safer too..
IMG_5615
found a nice cozy place under a pine tree.. my companion of the day..

IMG_5649
that was domo 1st time step on sand.. 1st time go to beach..

IMG_5660
my view wen i look up.. mind was lost... branches.. blurness..

IMG_5622
the kid that i played wif..

that auntie ask me y.. "amoi kenapa pucat?" lol.. i replied in a funny way.. kerana belum makan.. haha.. so.. time to leave blue lagoon n hunt for food.. but b4 that.. i did not show pics of the sea.. hehe.. there u go..

pd_blue lagoon
a panaroma view of the other side of blue lagoon.. was so so windy ^o^

IMG_5709
the last picture at blue lagoon...

IMG_5716
this is mr 9.. he used to b sad.. but now he is a happy doggy ^o^

bye blue lagoon... hi makan place..
IMG_5731
super hungry waiting for our food... perhaps the aunty was right.. i looked pale.. zzz..
the photoshop effects i used.. make me more pale too.. wahaha

gosh today is such a happy day.. sms always make my day.. but today was slightly different.. its like encouragement sms..
*mr evilsmirk* aka md prefer my work rather than agency.. wahahaha... morning was great too.. supervisor bought me a cup of hot cocoa from starbucks.. ^o^.. cold day wif hot cocoa.. perfect match.. thankiu... thou i know u wont come across this.. hahaha.. things get better after my getaway.. i shud go pray n thx to the temple.. ermm.. i know i'm superstitious.. lalalala~~ for me goin there alone.. i know its crazy n many would have stop me if i tell this earlier.. but i jus need a getaway.. a beach.. some time to cool myself down.. n now here i am.. back wif a smile..

there's more pics to come.. i kinda like the sunset too.. thou it was short.. haha.. n the filter i used.. i like the effect... teehehehe...

**route to PD was easy.. lol.. i was on the right track all the way from pj til pd ^o^
**so long.. will update when i'm free
**pics were randomly photoshop or some left untouched.. due to laziness.. haha..
**that was my 1st try on panaroma in photoshop cs3.. haha..
**bye bye.. do miss me..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha.. I am here.
voyage09

ivy said...

I thought d panaroma u used ur cam ei....photoshop hor...
u go wif who ha? alone or "tat person"? :P

cmei said...

ivy... swt =.=", alone la.. apa that person... zzz no person.. alone wif domo, babe n mr.9... hahaha...

voyage9 apasal u become anonymous.. hahha... faster finish ur website i wan2 c dogs.. lotsa them

SY said...

Wahhh...geng lo you.. but, it's good that we can getaway sometimes.. :)

Ya lor..you go with who..Hehehe.. *wink wink*

cmei said...

sy.. i really go alone =.=,,, that time damn sad.. work sucks, life sucks, facebook sucks, msn sucks.. everything sucks.. T_T now.. things getting better.. haha.. yeah i was not alone... domo wif me.. hahah..

EinsamSoldat said...

I can verify that she went there with Domo and Hero only. No organic person went there with her.

cmei said...

thx einsam soldat for clarifying for me.. anyway u left out mr 9 n babe in car.. lol.. yaya.. no organic person wif me.. yesh..

ivy.. btw.. panaroma i jus buat in photoshop.. lol.. snap a few pics n combine ^^

ivy said...

Cheh! How can @EinsamSoldat verified when he is not there? :P
Ya I know...you said d ma...I cant install Photoshop la... =="

cmei said...

ivy,, einsam soldat can verify for me.. cos he know miss ib wan something she will do it.. he know i say n will do it, alone means alone.. cos he know me since the day i born ler :P i am einsam soldat geh tail ma.. our siblings r 1 body.. v know each other so well.. ^o^