Sunday, August 9, 2009

~the getaway sunset~

from the previous post.. getting away from kl alone was a sudden idea.. its becos.. wen i sad or wat.. i need beach or somewhere with lake or watever.. alone.. tot of pulau ketam but decision changed due to the cruelty towards dogs by the people over there.. some might think i'm very shallow over that issue.. but i strongly n super disagree with their decision on dumping the poor dogs to that "island of dead" or watever they name it.. thou i had lotsa nice n happy memory there.. but i dun feel like goin pulau ketam anymore... cos of that 1 case.. anyway.. randomly i plucked in my ext hdd.. n look at our p.ketam moments..

star_shooting
the 5 of us ^o^ *shooting star*

IMG_9557
i had no idea wat were v doin.. but v definitely ss-ing around

IMG_9574
*remember this ma??* this pic was.. i set up 10sec remote snap of myself acting emo.. n so.. these 4 cheeky gals.. took over my camera.. T_T... but this pic very cute.. lol..

our shooting experience was a real nice 1.. v submitted our video to astro nextgen contest, thou v did not win anything but this is a new experience for us, to produce, direct, shoot, act, collaborate.. n most of all. v ss really alot... ^o^

back to my getaway.. sunset was still the best moment of the day.. i still prefer sunset over sunrise.. this pd trip sunset was very short compared to the 1 i'm in kampar mayb becos it was real cloudy day.. its been a long time since i use manual program in my camera.. becos the sky was too bright during sunset.. i changed my av mode to M to get a better result of sunset pics..

a pic of lil domo..
IMG_5855
pretending as if she's a hermit crab.. lalala~

IMG_5805
still on my mat under some unknown tree.. lying n lazying..

IMG_5813
without filter on.. ^o^ some emo passer by.. *i assumed*

IMG_5816
with filter.. that kid somehow looks ghostly in this pic =.=

IMG_5824
domo waved bye bye to mr sun..

IMG_5851
-

IMG_5888
finally i turned on baby flash.. which was an unusual action i will take..

many scolded me for running out of my mind for going there alone.. i appreciate all the scoldings.. but this is me.. some1 who dun think as much wen her mind is clutted.. but after this pd trip.. i feel so much better.. its like again.. i buried emoness onto those beach.. i'm jus an island gal.. emo go to beach.. but this kl no beach.. T_T... sometimes i really need to close one eye n let things be wat it will be.. i hope this lately happiness will last forever but deep down i know it wont.. i jus wan2 b the shallow n ignorant IB.. can i?

**do u think wif filter pic nicer or the 1 without?
**guess wat filter i used..*mystery prize will be given to the 1st who answer correct*
**lalalala~~
**oh ya today is sunday T_T

14 comments:

ivy said...

LOL...the 1 with filter one nicer... *wink*
but I duno what filter u using.. macro? :P cuz I duno wat u hv ma :P I just knw u hv macro filter *blek*

cmei said...

for sure its not a macro filter.. macro filter cannot snap this effect.. lol.. guess lor.. filter filter.. hahaha...

ivy said...

u tell me wat filter u hv...then i knw wat to say d :P

cmei said...

ivy... =.=
guess sajer.. filter hv to buy 1 meh??

ivy said...

Filter no need buy ei meh? wah! Who give u? :P

cmei said...

need ppl give 1 meh?? curi saja la.. haha.. y u cannot guess correct 1?? =.=... dun wan belanja makan cake or sushi wen i make to office next time.. hahaha

ivy said...

cheh! whether I guess correct or wrong also I get to eat ur sushi/cake wen u bring to office one la :P
ok, another guess - polarizer filter? correct? :P

cmei said...

ivy.. lol.. i got no money buy polarizer.. summore polarizer gives better effects.. hana hana.. answer is my shades.. lol.. foc geh filter..

waaa so sure u can makan the sushi or cake if i bring to office? if i masuk tech 1st? then haha.. no guarantee tim :P

K e L s said...

hermit crab? I think u're torturing ur domo lo....Muahahahaha ^^

cmei said...

kellykels.. wat torture my domo... babi.. u dunno how i sayang my domo.. dun accuse me.. :P

Jujube said...

gosh, u put ur brown lil cutie in ur shoes!!! >...<
U bring it with u anytime, anywhere huh!

cmei said...

jujube> sorry for the very late reply..
haha.. yeah it is with me almost all the time.. cos its in the car.. somehow this lil brownie do meant a lil bit more than jus a domo.. haha..

cmei said...

jujube> sorry for the very late reply..
haha.. yeah it is with me almost all the time.. cos its in the car.. somehow this lil brownie do meant a lil bit more than jus a domo.. haha..

cmei said...

jujube> sorry for the very late reply..
haha.. yeah it is with me almost all the time.. cos its in the car.. somehow this lil brownie do meant a lil bit more than jus a domo.. haha..