Friday, August 21, 2009

~random number 4~

yesterday's randomness was different from this,.. random wif numbers means its bout my thought.. yesterday's was i miss baby lucky n too free in office.. haha.. now its 0106.. wow my number.. i jus dun feel like sleeping.. lol.. met up wif "mom" n lrt at 1u jus now.. on my way.. was a traumatic drive thou.. an-almost-accident.. totally lost my mind.. luckily i din follow near.. if not.. sure knock.. hates rain thou.. n so lrt loves my malacca pics.. wahaha.. thx.. which at the same time reminds me of... i neva post anything bout malacca 2 trip wif domo gang back at the end of may.. as now is already 1am.. i jus took a pic.. which i really like back in that trip.. a pic taken by some1 without tripod... i miss my tripod so much..

malacca river..
personally i loves this pic.. dun ask me why.. ^o^

my camua babea was dancing to snap this piece thou..was taken wen i suddenly.. ermm.. feels cold?? haha.. i oso not sure.. but was enjoying playing wif my camua babea.. aww that trip every1 was holding a dslr... except for boss winn.. the trip.. makan makan.. jalan jalan.. 2 cars 8 ppl.. i miss it lots lots.. i loves trips... wahaha.. who don't >.< oh yeah.. back in hotel.. another pic to share.. lol..
hail domomei... wahahaha..
hail the domomei... wahahaha.. she rules.. *boogen boogen*

anyway,, wish i will blog an official post bout malacca trip.. oh yeah. v belum share pics.. pics.. wahaha..

**gosh now is 0123
**sleep 1st...
**tomoro work.. >.<"
**sadness for this weekend is.. agama outing cancel..
**currently not emo.. jus abit trauma.. hope i can sleep..T_T
**bye... peace..

6 comments:

ivy said...

Yo! How you do that?

cmei said...

dance wif my camua babea.. ma get this effect lor.. hahaha..

ivy said...

==" dance? geng!

SY said...

Ei, your blog entries..most of them have the title "random". Not good for your SEO la..hehe. Means..you need to put some keywords..then people google it..might hit ur blog ma. Now, your title all "random". Nobody is going to search for "random" in the google search engine. :P

cmei said...

ivy.. yeah dance.. wen i come back i explain to u how to play that..

sy.. yake?? omg... okla. i must change dee.. dun wan random.. lol.. but lately really feel so random.. lol.. weird but true.. i miss making my price tag in office =.="

cmei said...

thx aileen :D