Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~cinderella~

life lately pretty much can be compare to cinderella except that i will not have a fairy godmother *bidibi badibi boo*, no pumpkin, no ugly step sisters, no stepmother, no ugly fat lucifer.. but i cook, and take care of the baby with mom.. perhaps a modern cinderella.. comparing myself to cinderella because of my drink at Vintage Bulgaria, a German fine dining restaurant.. well not so fine after all..

cinderella
me and my drink, Cinderella..
some typical fruit punch with very soury taste, one sip guarantee you will be awaken! anyway the my portrait snapped by peipei.. ^^ and yea, cinderella new time is no longer before 0000 but 0300.. hahaha

and this is the baby nephew i am facing everyday.. as cute as he may look but when he roars, even my dad will also runaway because he can be real scary :P

liangliang
he wanted to get my dslr but i lent him my bandanna and lil toy camera. his cute puppy eyes..

liangliang2
ended up, he put my lil camera into his little mouth >.<"
and this is my life now, still wandering around and not finding jobs.. i changed... don't you agree? can't wait to review 60D.. but because of canon page very miscommunicating, i don't even know if i am eligible for 1week trial + 50% discount.. canon marketing malaysia should take note to this matter. failing to create a reliable POP would cause alot of trouble to the consumers.. zzz

No comments: