Thursday, September 30, 2010

~september fairytail~~

fairytail or fairytale? just 2 days ago when i brought my boy out and dry him up after his shower.. he ran away.. normally he will run back to me if i let him pee without chasing him.. but this time he changed his strategy.. unleashed himself and ran away from the condo area.. i chase until the road side and i lost him because i cant run as fast as he is.. heart jumped like as if it is coming out.. asked around whether guards or some econsave stranger, no trace of my boy.. ran back to my place n ask the guard again.. no trace.. then saw a black piece of thing on the ground... i thought it was my boy n start to tear.. luckily it was not.. back to my condo again.. heard my boy's barking.. it was at econsave.. like all fairytale.. my fairytail ended with a happy ending.. he ran back to me just like every drama's most touching scene.. back home.. he looks normal.. but night.. fell sick and fever.. my boy T__T..

went to vet the next morning.. dr said mayb he was shocked and too tired.. baby lost 200g.. left 4.6kg..

lucky1
my baby boy is sick T__T sick until ears cannot stand and no appetite.. sobs

lucky2
sick until lunch and dinner also did not eat.. T__T no barking too..

lucky3
my lucky with his soothing hanky..

thank god.. my baby is now very healthy, can bark, can run, play tennis ball and can eat properly.. hehehe... i am happy back.. weee~~ sometimes me and sis feel boy ran away because he was jealous of my nephew.. dear lucky boy please do not feel abandon.. we love u super lots lots.. ^^

punishment for lucky boy running away n made me cry and so worry on the road.. u r officially 1 month GROUNDED!!! :P sis scolded me for snapping our boy's sick face.. hehehe

No comments: