Monday, February 23, 2009

~away to far far away~

tomoro n wed.. i'll wont be around.. no msn.. n oso no phone call.. to a place where i shud head to for something... at the same time.. i hope to relax n clear my mind.. too much of everything in my mind.. the confusion.. the workloadsss, internship.. even.. err financial.. n my bad time management.. too much of stressful life in city.. too much.. awww i really miss home.. every time after talk on phone wif mom.. how i wish i can have my head pat.. n cuddle my lucky boy..

tomoro i hope to c "ah girl" again...
IMG_9061
her name is *ah girl*.. our tour guide n protector??

i dunno y ah girl lead us?? each time v stop to snap pics.. she'll stop n look at us.. everytime.. so sweet of her.. she can make the type of facial emo.. to make u feel that she is hungry.. well she cast the spell.. there she go.. she had the whole sausage bread for herself.. n the cutest part is.. she choose all the mixed vege n "puuii" to the floor.. i dun hv those pic.. grrrhhh... hope to c her tomoro again ^o^.. i dun wan2 c the other aggressive dogs.. scary.. only ah girl

so where am i heading to?? this following picture.. where i will be..
IMG_9037
aww... i love the blue sky wif white clouds.. *1st time take pic using overexposure*

IMG_9046
my mind is jus like this pic.. too much branches.. no direction.. T__T

hope to get back my feet on the ground.. heading to a place without connection to outside world.. no high tech stuff.. all i need is to have my mind clear..

**tenji main course will b up soon after my trip.. too much pic too choose.. sorry..

No comments: