Friday, February 20, 2009

~power of bluetooth~

history of art 2... omg. a class that i really will fall asleep whenever lecturer speak... yesterday was pretty funny.. did not tertidur but some one sent me things thru bluetooth... i forget to off my bluetooth... since... a week ago i guess.. the last time i on my bluetooth was for flash assignment... ok.. wat did i receive n who so free sent me bluetooth?? 1st tot was.. virus?? arrrgghhh.. then c the sender... ok.. shud b ok kua.. from front left a few front... there go the sender laughing n smiling...

who is him?? tadaaa... TADAAA.. lol...
omg... this is wat i received.. **scary hor**

soon after this picture.. mr cookie man sent me some jpeg file.. lol... n start to talk... errmmm thru bluetooth... *good thing bout bluetooth,, its free!!!*
1st picture receive... well i replied.. but in rtf format.. but he cant c.. >.<" lol.. this is his reply.. cos cannot c my reply ^o^
this actually he cant c... cos was in rtf format..
lol... still cannot view
there come my reply... lol... at last.. @.@
no offense.. but her lecture really is an effective sleeping pill.. any1 with insomia pls attend my history of arts n design 2... T__T
lol... i oso insert some pic la.. since me using photoshop to reply ^o^
end of our conversation...

thx god there's bluetooth invented.. free conversation without any1 notice.. 2nd time i din sleep in lecture.. 1st time was assignment.. this time pula chatting thru bluetooth.. devices in used was, my leopea n his lg cookie.. thou she is a dedicated lecturer.. but i cant pay attention to her.. mayb cos her pronounciation and way of speaking.. sometimes she speak mandarin T___T... i cant understand at times...

**aiks lazy insert 1 picture.. haha.. mr pembuli who kept pop into my camera during desa park city @.@.. T__T buhuhu...

No comments: