Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sharing is Caring

Starting to share food that i prepare to work.. :)
Will always make some extra so people around me can try

So this is what i got for today:
with 3 drops of oil.. i fry my sliced mushrooms and halved tomatoes :)

The out come.. bottom with wild rockets, then my scramble egg with tomatoes n mushrooms, topped with a 1cm-thick pork honey glazed ham,, with generous amount of black peppers :)

made some extra, parents can eat too.. for this photo... do not deceived by lucky, he got his part before papa even get his hands on the sandwich ^_^

Feels happy seeing people enjoy my cook :) Without realizing, i am such a huge wild rockets fan.. I do not fancy the normal rockets but crazy over wild rockets :) It is time to be healthy
Came across this message in facebook:
I had this feeling.. sharing this quote to everyone.. I used to afraid of letting people know that i actually had crush.. but now.. who cares :) it was all just a sweet dream and nightmare.. Do not give up or hate everyone around just because of one person.. it wouldnt worth the outcome ^_^


No comments: