Sunday, October 2, 2011

hold on and get up :)

been months since the last updates.. merely 5months.. my life was in a mess.. emotional break down.. past haunting.. erm dirty room? slow at work.. which i really feel sorry for my company.. my lack of attention to my works.. :( well things happen not because of one reason.. but multiple reasons.. words wrote can never be erased :)

been slacking since my last post.. seeing the weighing machine.. was another heart break.. not just was.. still is :( gained damn lotsa kgs since i work.. stress and gluttony.. went for body check up... phewww luckily no high blood pressure.. >< guess its time to do something about it :)

joined gym.. life is getting abit interesting :)

well life is getting better now.. october is the month of celebration wat :) mom's bday, buddies bday, october fest, halloween photoshoot, will be away this december and next yr for 2months :)

time to be positive back.. i can do it..
step one: clean room (in process)
step two: buy table
step three: buy white board
step four: find some side jobs
step five: make people around me happy :)
step six: ..............

its time to be balance :)

No comments: