Thursday, April 8, 2010

~call me noob~

never had i thought that i was totally cut off.. call me noob for being so naive and thought everything is back to normal.. i never ask for respect but at the same time pls don't sarcast me or fake things around.. somehow i failed keep my emotion stable early in the morning *sorry purple white checker that i broke my promise*.. this is just too hurtful for ms IB to accept the cruel facts..

IMG_8112
mixed filters from photoshop..

there goes my 99th post in this blog.. another beyond my expectation..

6 comments:

K e L s said...

Who 'tak chui' you? Tel me, i go sakai dia...

cmei said...

its not the matter of tak chui.. far beyond.. its more hurtful if were to compare with tak chui.. haihz

EinsamSoldat said...

Betrayal more like it... U know in ancient China, traitors will be treated as "Ling Zhi" hehehe.

cmei said...

its not betrayal my bro.. its a disappointment.. i never tot i was TOTALLY CUT OFF.. i tot i was blocked.. i still can accept.. but being totally deleted by some1 whom i treated like a fren n brother.. was way too hard to accept.. 1 single argument.. is enough for him to delete me from everything.. how heart breaking it is.. i tot i put down ego n talk back will be ok.. but things r not as simple as i tot.. i really never tot i was deleted completely.. yrs of frenship was not important to him.. heart feel very sour really.. how could he be so cruel?? sigh...

K e L s said...

Oooo...I guess i knw who d...
Anyway, are you ok?

cmei said...

kels dun simply guess.. i dun think u r correct.. i'm fine..