Friday, April 2, 2010

~boyzone~

abit of depression towards my dvd that i've bought.. received a call from popular 1week ago.. ask me to claim for my refund.. i seriously not looking for a refund.. i wanted the dvd badly T__T another credit is that i'm getting 'brother' cd tomorrow.. just an exchange :P..


IMG_0073
i only support ori!! wahaha..

IMG_0076
the concert dvd got prob >.<" the 'extra' nothing wrong.. simply love it ^^

will hunt for this dvd AGAIN... maybe not in malaysia.. or bla bla bla.. talking bout searching for dvd.. reminds me of my cd.. boyzone's where we belong.. if anyone can find it for me with condition its original and still new.. i will pay extra 20bucks.. or *slave myself for 3days to get it(condition if i agree to do so) T__T.. i am serious.. i even told a friend of mine.. my eyes wont close tight if i die without owning that album..

where we belong
image of the album.. please help me find this.. seriously wanted this cd since my cassette died..*album name: where we belong*

**pics from A480..
**too much of law.. my condition for being slave is subject to change without prior notice*
**tomorrow's mission.. gakken construction ^_^
**battery grip is dead.. still under warranty thou :P

8 comments:

Unknown said...

classic..
BOYZONE! lolx

cmei said...

lol.. my fav.. classic but still love them lots ^__^

K e L s said...

TRUST me....erm yong yee wan r...

cmei said...

i know mm yong yee.. but i wont give up.. since when i will give up easily??

K e L s said...

Good! Hahahaha.....

cmei said...

u saw wat i wrote? i said.. 'sei mm ngan pai'.. lol.. if i cant find it.. i cant close eyes when i die.. lol

Anonymous said...

"with condition its original and still new.."
Must it be brand new? What about..in excellent condition?

cmei said...

hi anonymous.. yeah it must be new.. :).. erm do i know u?