Friday, March 11, 2011

New sport shoes-miss turqoise

Loved turqoise since i was form 3,,, if you know me back then, my whole pencil box stationaries are in turqoise or violet.. had bad experience with nike for 4 years.. no kidding, 4 years of wearing.. it still 'bite' cut me..

please say hi to my new beauty
IMG_5806
owhh.. beauty.. *manual focus wei!*

IMG_5801
too pretty until my handsome lucky could not resist :D

went to charlotte's 1st potluck bday on last sat.. *5th March* Kam Chien my cousin 4yrs younger than me was so CUTE!! no joke.. he is the cutest 'baby' of the day.. ahahaha

have a look at cutie pie Kam Chien
kam chien-pola
now you believe me? he is cute :D

Besides that, i was in such dilemma whether should i go to this year's hot air balloon.. i chose not to go at the end cos of our end of may getaway *hearts* but at the same time i am joining YAS to 'walk to stop sexual crime' on 19th March 2011, at Queensbay mall.. join us if you are free on that day.. We even made a banner for the event,,
walk to stop sexual crime
we drew, we painted and will walk together with our beautiful banner ^__^

This 28th of March is my handsome lucky's birthday.. but yeah i cannot do countdown for him because he 'pantang' ><
IMG_5811
say hi to my handsome-almost-snooze-off-baby lucky ^_^

not to forget my 9months old lil nephew.. cheeky as he is.. he is smart and choosy..
TO EDIT_CUTE
lil nephew snapping photo of my bears n rabbit with canon A480

may god bless the world... and hope japan earthquake will stop..

bye everyone and have a good weekend..

No comments: