Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Day Out-Shopaholic!

Talked bout Masuki lotsa times in the past but never pay them a visit... Today paid them a visit to grab our lunch *kels, pei & me*

1st impression was.. *with our jaw drop* >.<" because all the waitress are hokkien speaking aunties and pretty rude as well. Their layout makes me so_not_interested in snapping some shots of the environment. The food did some blink on us.. with the price range of 15-24 *the food that we ordered* its ok as at the end of our lunch, a scoop of haegan dazz is served :D

masuki2
while waiting for the food, a cup of ocha is served

masuki
my seafood set_ RM24 + 15% tax *the mushroom is not in my set thou*


I did not post the scoops of ice cream because i feel the pictures are not nice althou the food there are pretty good.. i would rate them as 3.5/5. Their points pull up all because of the food.. The workers are... zzz

Proceed to prangin mall.. oh my goodness.. warehouse sale!! slurged on nike perfume *ok my gucci almost finish* then bought mom a set of blusher *50%* As we walk.. i buy nail polish and a ring *all in turqoise color!!* since i bought mom a blusher.. then i buy dad his wasabi green beans :P trying hard to be fair.. hehe

I'm so in love with turqoise recently.. Come i share the picture here.. did not snap the flower ring and nail polish thou :P

nike
say hello to my pretty turqoise bottle :D

nike2
the turqoise bag ^_^ so cute... hehe

*did not snap the restaurant and place coordinate because i'm not a flogger :D
*tomorrow is monday = work
*broke oh broke ><
*conclusion happy weekend

No comments: