Thursday, June 17, 2010

~finally~

**CAUTION: all the below are just her rant, don't read if u don't want to bored til death**

things had been said n done.. finally ending of my misery.. thou mon is the last day but to me.. it ends here.. to the trip.. i was extremely excited over it but decision n feelings changed in just a glance when i c something i dun like.. many of my friends who know me well, will definitely know why i am not going because i never join a trip if i feel i cant enjoy.. perhaps some think one out of 20 is a small percentage but lets recall back our peribahasa "setitik nila, rosak susu sebelanga".. i would not cont much cos everyone deserves to enjoy that include the ----.. else i'll get the label as a pot calling a kettle black..

lotsa decision came into my mind a few hours ago.. i will cont another battle.. thx to primetime for getting me more friends.. but i lost 2 things in primetime as well, one of my biggest project which cost me more than anyone had pay me.. feelings towards primetime was like love and hate.. but i would like to make a conclusion that.. i love it more than hate it.. lessons learned, friends earned which is more than earning the huge amount of money because i know money can be earn by just working but not friends.. to some whom stood by me, thx alot.. emotionally i never show how emo i am but.. to be frank now, every minute of trying to hold the emotion was like holding a cutter n slice my flesh.. through primetime i can feel an upgrade in myself.. reflecting on how i dealt with previous issue n ptime.. all the above statements are my own feelings and this is the only place where i can write my heart out.. i shall focus more on my future
time to take another leap... to somewhere else *pic loaded by blogspot n taken by lumix*

4 comments:

K e L s said...

Fulamak!!! Emo ke? Wat trip? Family trip? Friends? Don wanna go bcos of? Don wanna c sum1's stupid face? Hahahahaha! Anyway, ok ke cik adik?

cmei said...

not any stupid face :D.. well trip cancelled for good.. its ok for me cos i hv piles of good frens to go trip with me.. but jus feel bad to some of the ppl.. kels u know me right, i said b4.. i dun like to ruin my trip:P

EinsamSoldat said...

What does not kills you makes you stronger.

cmei said...

yeah.. stronger.. lol.. hopefully ur sis will b stronger than ever.. hahaha