Thursday, December 17, 2009

~dear santa~

festive season now.. so much of doubts in time management n yet i still slack around.. anyway i have not get my pay.. wonders when will i get it.. skip it.. mood spoiler i would say..

anyway.. life pretty happy 5days b4 i head back pg.. endless outings which at the same time contributed in burning such big hole in my pocket.. happiness from it do seal the hole in a bit.. sometimes i'm so easy to feel satisfy but sometimes it takes a whole world just to please me.. haha.. lalalala tralalalala~~

IMG_8245
my wall... wishing upon blink blink stars ^^
*pic taken when i was lazying on bed n snap snap using 'M'*

btw i hope santa will read my blog..

dear santa,

here i am again.. made a wish list for this year..
no.1 on my list will be an original cd that i've been hunting for years.. i meant yearsss.. since f6 til now..
e5975b5924f631dd8c515a60b96c55e4
its boyzone 3rd album, where we belong.. pls give me pls.. at least let me find in any store so i can buy T___T..

no.2 snow cat limited edition lomo, this become 2nd wish as polaroid that i wanted all paper discontinued.. summore i'm not into fuji cheki design althou its instant camera..
6a00d83451cbb069e20111689802dc970c-800wi
y i like this?? simple.. cos its limited edition..
haha.. i always crave for something limited.. summore this film still available.. i like white n simple design.. the cat dun look like cat anyway.. thats y i like it even more.. at least i dun 100% rely on my camua babea.. camua babea need to rest at times

no.3 a polaroid.. been crazy for this since f5 after i watch the drama.. where the lead actress get it with her n snap wherever she go..
Picture 4
a white polaroid one600 but sadly the paper discontinued.. zzz

wish that sx70 paper reproduction a success, then i will get that sleek n versatile polaroid.. wahaha.. wonder how it look like??

Picture 2
this is the transformation process.. this camera is my IDOL!!! gosh... *droolss all over*

no.4 another concert cd to my collection..
back again no matter wat
its a norm for me to buy boyzone dvd.. haha..

no.5 its an abstract wish which i hope to pass this year peacefully without any conflict, wish i will kick myself to finish some unfinish work, able to cook a fantastic xmas dinner n bake some cute cookies..

hoping santa uncle will receive my e-letter, pls grant one of my wish or wishes..


yours truly,
ms IB aka cmei



this has become a habit for me to write e-letter to santa every year in my blog.. thou not even once my wish was granted.. i will neva give up.. haha.. oh yeah.. gonna slack at home for days.. life without car in penang is harder compare to kl.. but its a good thing.. i wont spend anything much.. the visual of ronan new cd is over me but wonder if the special packaging available in malaysia.. erm cant go out survey cos wont loiter to any nearest mall in this period.. dear cd, pls b patient with me.. i will get u soon.. u know me right? i will buy only after a few months.. haha.

that all bout my crap.. jus to update my blog cos 2 weeks++ din update.. will upload n edit some pics for next post.. that if i'm in mood to do editing n uploading.. lalalalala~~

**hereby wan2 wish my fren, all the best in ur future undertakings, i wont forget u.. we will meet again in future.. *u know who u r*
**will b a real lazy xmas this year..
**hope to get my pay soon
**at least 1 or 2 wishes grant pls...
**n so... lalallaalalalala~~~

*stay tuned for some pics from me in no time

4 comments:

ivy said...

>.< really very long no updates...

cmei said...

haha... act busy ma.. so ivy can b my santa clause ma??

SY said...

**hereby wan2 wish my fren, all the best in ur future undertakings, i wont forget u.. we will meet again in future.. *u know who u r*

>> ei ei cmei, I assume it's me that you meant. WAHAHA.

>> If it's me, thanks!! Don't forget me ok..I will buzz you in msn every nite :P

>> If it's not me..err..hehe..paiseh nia..*shy*

I'm sure Santa grandpa has heard your wishes..but, si pek a lot of things you want la :P

cmei said...

sy>> yes yes yes.. its u.. haha..
if santa grandpa hear me.. then pls suprise me with jus something.. i like n super lovessss suprises.. haha.. i wan punyer stuff.. listed is things i will buy soon la.. but the no.1 really hard to even find.. T___T very sad