Friday, September 18, 2009

~his name is.... ~

been more than a week since i post.. something bout myself.. 2 post b4 this was not for myself.. to help fren and family... n now here i am.. today is joey's last day in sony.. sorry i cant go back for the farewell wif u... cos i'm still in penang.. anyway hope u feel the best of last day.. n of cos.. v do still miss each other n will go out once i'm back from penang.. hehe...

because of lazy worms attacked.. i havent format my poor leopea.. i havent upload pics into laptop.. yeah 3 weeks ago.. n i did not load... apart from lazy worms.. me too as well.. almost everyday not at home.. haha.. this of cos.. dried my poor lil pocket..

sis got back my camua babea today.. n my purse, license, etc... zzz... out again today.. lalala~~~ babies clothing.. all AWESOME.. had my childhood food.. fries from gama.. yeah.. its nice.. but abit pricely for the amt.. but it worth a while.. chewing that fries wif sis n mom..

oh ya back to the title... his name is....
kigo wong
he is my latest baby boy

his name is.. kigo wong.. lol.. his color says it all.. he do represented ah wongg in a way.. cos he is yellow.. due to my laziness.. lol.. this post.. only 1 pic.. n this pic.. i snapped at around 5pm when i get back my camua babea.. haha.. will show more of my internship.. as i said.. i will post.. too many pics to post.. v ss.. v sing... n yeah.. v rocked..

last day was awesome.. n unforgettable.. this reminded me.. as a worker in EOG(england optical) when they gave me whole month of every1 commission.. thx cos komtar condition was so bad.. v cant get much.. T_T... then another very quick n sudden wen i left exa to go utar.. having whole company lunched wif me in pizza hut.. i was shocked.. yeah totally shocked to max.. n yeah almost teared.. n now.. sony.. started this intern.. was rather stressful as for the workloads.. but ppl around r great.. i guess luck was always wif me.. mimi blessed me well.. wherever i go.. i'm blessed wif lotsa nice ppl surrounding me n pulling me up when i feel down.. workload was.. alot until i OT alot.. but seeing own work on display.. i definitely forget what is the sleepless night condition.. banners, POPs, window display, new range of pricetags.. newsletters.. no doubt.. changed my life..

there are much lesson i've learnt throughout this almost 4months working as graphic designer in RMD.. not that i have a real graphic designer as supervisor.. but since i have so many different supervisors.. i learnt.. marketing stuff, n some working ethic i need to perform.. besides that, from now onwards.. i will PRIORITIZE my works.. this is the best lesson i learnt from sony.. some r opportunist.. not jus in sony.. but.. in life.. finally i know.. who is good to me, who is not.. who needs me n who i dun need.. haha.. its fun.. to see how ppl find u only when u r needed .. but this is life.. yes.. i've learnt.. n i'm still learning...

**will post more bout sony.. lalala
**end of post


4 comments:

SY said...

Fuyohh..got latest boy d!

cmei said...

sy>> yeah.. of cos got latest boy dee la.. handsome kan?? hahaha...

EinsamSoldat said...

Though we may have personal opinion on a person which is remotely related to us or may give us trouble. I think she need to be credited for giving u Ah Wong.

But for those opportunist never give them a second chance or any other chance. There is a saying ¨Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.¨

cmei said...

einsam soldat>> yeah i feel good having kigo wong wif me.. a big thx to her too.. as for opportunist.. i guess there will always b.. anywhere la.. life getting tough... i'm tired.. really.. u know y i really hate helping jus any1 right now.. wtf i shud say.. darn feel so much of anger in me now.. cos rotating the line.. sien la